Office Assistant and Liaison
Posted February 2, 2017
The Office Assistant and Liaison reports directly to the Co-Founders and is responsible for providing administrative support to the Co-Founders, arranges for travel, manages schedules, prepares reports and presentations, and maintains confidential files, databases, and documents. This position requires the incumbent of this role to be able to perform all functions with tact, diplomacy, and sound judgment. Acting as a liaison with other internal/external stakeholders to ensure efficiency of all operations will also be required. Additional duties include some day to day logistical support.
- Arranges meetings, coordinates conferences, assists with catering for in-house and out of-office meetings
- Accounts Payable postings
- Client invoicing
- Shipping orders
- Monitoring online ecommerce
- Product boxing, labeling, and receiving
- Organize returns
- Answer calls and respond to emails with regard to customer inquiries
- Inventory management
- Maintain client files – create, update
- Reporting – sales, inventory, accounting, manufacturing
- Front line support
- Sales calls
- Write orders
- Create and book travel schedule for co-founders
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work with internal and external contacts.
- Must be able to organize and prioritize to support an effective/efficient operation and accomplishment of stated goals.
- Thorough understanding of standard office procedures and practices.
- Ability to interpret instructions in written, oral, diagrammatic, and schedule form.
- Ability to carry out multiple assignments concurrently.
- Ability to be an effective team member and handle projects responsibly.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the external environment and organization.
- Courteous telephone manner.
- Strong internal/external customer service skills and is results oriented.
- Must be computer proficient and have an advanced mastery of MS Office programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). Quickbooks knowledge an asset.